Podcasting is an upward trend that allows you to connect with a broader audience more authentically than just social media posting and ads. BONUS podcasting is fun!
At least it is when you have the support to help you plan, launch and produce your podcast.
There are lots of details to producing a successful podcast
- All the tech details like: choosing your hosting site, submitting your podcast to all the streaming sites, receiving approval from apple podcast, making sure your graphics are the correct size.
- Don’t forget the recording details such as: picking proper equipment, how do you record video/audio or just audio.
- The essential details like picking your name, including a URL and sm names, creating branded graphics, and naming episodes.
- Then comes the fun of guest management, invites, confirmations, thank you emails, and sharing when the podcast is live.
Are you tired and overwhelmed already, just thinking about it?
We understand! If you are new to podcasting, we will work side by side with you to create and launch the podcast you’ve been envisioning.
Looking for support with your existing podcast? We can help with the production and release of your podcast.
- Audio Editing
- Sound production
- Video Production
- Episode Management
- Custom Show Graphics
- Post Show Promotions
Creating your podcast isn’t just about the guest and recording. We can help you with show graphics, social media graphics and blog images.
- Show tiles
- Guest promo images
- Branded quote images
- Podcast website design
- Blog post featured images
A Few of Our Clients
In each episode of Grounding Journey, my guest and I have the deeper conversations we’ve all been seeking. We talk about finding balance in our lives, what intuition looks like, how it feels to listen to our soul and so much more!
That’s why Blue’s sitting down with womxn who are building success on their own terms, and asking questions to get at the raw truth of the ups and downs of their journey.
Join Holly for the mom dazes podcast — life hacks for moms who could use more of some things and less of others.